IDOL MEDIA, Société à responsabilité limitée au capital de 500 euros, Siège social : 100 rue de la folie méricourt – 75011 PARIS – 828 084 079 RCS PARIS
The material on this site may not be reproduced, distributed, transmitted, cached or otherwise used, except with prior written permission of IDOL MEDIA.
Web hosting provider : Google Ireland Gordon House Barrow Street Dublin
We process user’s data to deliver content or advertisements and measure the delivery of such content or advertisements, extract insights and generate reports to understand service usage; and/or accessing or storing information on devices for that purpose. Below you may read further about the purposes for which we process data, exercise your preferences for processing, and/or see our partners.
These cookies enable the website to provide enhanced functionality and personalisation. They may be set by us or by third party providers whose services we have added to our pages. If you do not allow these cookies then some or all of these services may not function properly.
These cookies allow us to count visits and traffic sources so we can measure and improve the performance of our site. They help us to know which pages are the most and least popular and see how visitors move around the site. All information these cookies collect is aggregated and therefore anonymous. If you do not allow these cookies we will not know when you have visited our site, and will not be able to monitor its performance.
These cookies may be set through our site by our advertising partners. They may be used by those companies to build a profile of your interests and show you relevant adverts on other sites. They do not store directly personal information, but are based on uniquely identifying your browser and internet device. If you do not allow these cookies, you will experience less targeted advertising.
We comply with our obligations under the “GDPR” by keeping personal data up to date; by storing and destroying it securely; by not collecting or retaining excessive amounts of data; by protecting personal data from loss, misuse, unauthorised access and disclosure and by ensuring that appropriate technical measures are in place to protect personal data.
We use your personal data for the following purposes:
- To administer customer records, customer preferences and mailout lists;
- To process orders from you for goods and services and to provide updates on shipping;
- To deal with any enquiries we receive from you;
- To maintain our own accounts and records and to analyse sales to help us understand our business;
- To comply with legal or regulatory obligations;
- To inform you of news, events, activities, services, promotions and new arrivals or releases.
Retention period for personal data
We will only retain your personal data for as long as necessary to fulfil the purposes we collected it for, including for the purposes of satisfying any legal, accounting, or reporting requirements. To determine the appropriate retention period for personal data, we consider the amount, nature, and sensitivity of the personal data, the potential risk of harm from unauthorised use or disclosure of your personal data, the purposes for which we process your personal data and whether we can achieve those purposes through other means, and the applicable legal requirements.
Information you give us
You may give us information about you by filling in forms on our website or at any of our sites or through the purchase of products / services or by corresponding with us by telephone, email or otherwise.
This includes information you provide when you subscribe to our newsletters or mailouts, or place an order on one of our sites.We use information held about you in the following ways:
Information you give to us:
1. When using an online form:
- We ask for your details so we can respond in an appropriate way.
- In accordance with your preferences, you may be contacted with relevant promotions, offers or information that you have expressed an interest in or that might be of interest to you. If you wish us to stop contacting you please unsubscribe from the service at the foot of any of our email updates.
2. When signing up for e-mail updates:
- We ask for your details so we can add you to our email database and send you updates you’ve requested.
- This information will not be given to any third party, except to the extent and for the purpose we may be required to do so by any law, or where you have consented to it. If you wish us to stop contacting you please unsubscribe from the service at the foot of any of our email updates.
Disclosure of your information
We may share personal information held about you in the following ways:
- Within The IDOL Group, for legitimate purposes only
- We may disclose your personal information to third parties:
- Through links to and from our websites to partner networks, advertisers and affiliates. These websites will have their own Privacy Policies that we do not accept responsibility for.
- In the event that we sell or buy any business or assets, in which case we may disclose your personal data to the prospective seller or buyer of such business or assets.
- If we are under a duty to disclose or share your personal data in order to comply with any legal obligation, or in order to enforce or apply our terms and conditions and other agreements; or to protect the rights, property, or safety of our staff, our customers, or others. This includes exchanging information with other companies and organisations for the purposes of fraud protection and credit risk reduction.
Where we store your personal data
All information you provide to us is stored on our secure servers.
Your rights and your personal data
Unless subject to an exemption under the GDPR, you have the following rights with respect to your personal data:
- The right to request a copy of your personal data which we hold about you;
- The right to request that we correct any personal data if it is found to be inaccurate or out of date;
- The right to request your personal data is erased where it is no longer necessary for us to retain such data;
- The right to withdraw your consent to the processing at any time;
- The right to request that the data controller provide the data subject with his/her personal data and where possible, to transmit that data directly to another data controller (known as the right to data portability);
- The right, where there is a dispute in relation to the accuracy or processing of your personal data, to request a restriction is placed on further processing;
- The right to object to the processing of personal data;
- The right to lodge a complaint with the Information Commissioner’s Office