IDOL MEDIA, Société à responsabilité limitée au capital de 500 euros, Siège social : 100 rue de la folie méricourt – 75011 PARIS – 828 084 079 RCS PARIS
The material on this site may not be reproduced, distributed, transmitted, cached or otherwise used, except with prior written permission of IDOL MEDIA.
Web hosting provider : Google Ireland Gordon House Barrow Street Dublin
We process user’s data to deliver content or advertisements and measure the delivery of such content or advertisements, extract insights and generate reports to understand service usage; and/or accessing or storing information on devices for that purpose. Below you may read further about the purposes for which we process data, exercise your preferences for processing.
These cookies allow us to count visits and traffic sources so we can measure and improve the performance of our site. They help us to know which pages are the most and least popular and see how visitors move around the site. All information these cookies collect is aggregated and therefore anonymous. If you do not allow these cookies we will not know when you have visited our site, and will not be able to monitor its performance.
We comply with our obligations under the “GDPR” by keeping personal data up to date; by storing and destroying it securely; by not collecting or retaining excessive amounts of data; by protecting personal data from loss, misuse, unauthorised access and disclosure and by ensuring that appropriate technical measures are in place to protect personal data.
Information you give us
You may give us information about you by filling in forms on our website.
This includes information you provide when you subscribe to our newsletters or mailouts. We use information held about you in the following ways:
Information you give to us:
1. When signing up for e-mail updates:
- We ask for your details so we can add you to our email database and send you updates you’ve requested.
- This information will not be given to any third party, except to the extent and for the purpose we may be required to do so by any law, or where you have consented to it. If you wish us to stop contacting you please unsubscribe from the service at the foot of any of our email updates.
Disclosure of your information
We may share personal information held about you in the following ways:
- Within The IDOL Group, for legitimate purposes only
- We may disclose your personal information to third parties:
- Through links to and from our websites to partner networks, advertisers and affiliates. These websites will have their own Privacy Policies that we do not accept responsibility for.
- If we are under a duty to disclose or share your personal data in order to comply with any legal obligation, or in order to enforce or apply our terms and conditions and other agreements; or to protect the rights, property, or safety of our staff, our customers, or others. This includes exchanging information with other companies and organisations for the purposes of fraud protection and credit risk reduction.
Where we store your personal data
All information you provide to us is stored on our secure servers.